Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Jeep with utility trailer


Oddly enough, I ran into this Jeep with a utility trailer on the same day I saw the Suzuki Samurai.

I'm on my third Jeep now, so obviously I like them, but they are a vehicle of limited utility in terms of what they can carry, which has been a problem with them from day one.  Being a military vehicle to start with, they've always been built to accommodate a light trailer, and some civilian manufacturers now make trailers for outdoorsmen and campers for them, of which this is an example.

Note how heavily loaded this Jeep is and how its sitting back on its rear springs. Frankly, I wouldn't want to drive this example far like this.  Jeeps are a squirrelly enough driving vehicle as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Union Pacific Hi-rail Truck.

  For reasons I can't really explain, perhaps due to a fondness for all things rail, I've always thought motor vehicles adapted to r...